Secondary Structure Protein Info

Michael Smith msmith at cs.fit.edu
Mon Oct 7 20:57:04 EST 2002

I am studying the Arabidopsis, specifically its proteins. I am very
interested in obtaining primary and secondary structure data of proteins,
whose secondary structure is known.

I recently performed a 'protein search' in an attempt to obtain amino acid
sequences and secondary structure information of various Arabidopsis'
proteins.

Using the SwissProt ID, I was able to obtain sequence information from the
Swiss Prot database, however I was not able to obtain secondary structure
information.

Can you advise, or direct me to the appropriate sources, in which I can
find proteins for which the secondary structure is known.

Mike (msmith at cs.fit.edu)