from a high school teacher

Mr. M Kurtz rkurtz3 at juno.com
Sun Oct 13 19:51:08 EST 2002

I wanted to know where a couple of my students could find mutant
Arabidopsis plants (seeds).  They want to find mutants that respond in
a unique way in terms of growth to physical contact.  My students
want to study thigmotropism.  Is there a clearinghouse or supply company
that sells or gives away Arabidopsis seeds?

Any help that can be given would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Richard Kurtz
South Side High School
Rockville Centre, Long Island, NY