Announcement for integrating GABI-Kat and FLAGdb FSTs and

Huaming Chen hchen at neomorph.salk.edu
Mon Apr 21 13:41:01 EST 2003

Dear Colleagues,

        The Salk Institue Genomic Analysis Laboratory (SIGnAL) has
now integrated GABI-Kat and FLAGdb T-DNA insertion sequences into our
T-DNA express database. http://signal.salk.edu/cgi-bin/tdnaexpress

        We are now upgrading our T-DNA express system by adding a
blast server and a database-graphic server. It will allow the
database and web toolls  to run much faster than before.

        Thanks to GABI-Kat and FLAGdb projects for providing their
T-DNA insertion sequences for display in T-DNAExpress. Please
directly contact these groups to obtain seeds for corresponding
sequenced-indexed insertion mutants.

Huamig Chen
Bioinformatics Group
SIGnAL,
The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
10010 N. Torrey Pines Road La Jolla, CA 92037
Phone: (858) 453-4100 x1796