Gateway vectors of different colors of fluorescent protein.

Ling Li lilingisu at
Mon Feb 24 22:37:55 EST 2003

      Our group is studying several genes' promoter regions of
arabidopsis. We have found the GFP-gateway vector to construct
promoter-GFP fusion. We still want to get the fusion of promoter with
didfferent colors of fluorescent protein other than GFP, that is, Red
FP, Blue FP, Yellow FP, etc.

      Do any of you have any idea of Gateway adapted binary vectors
with RedFP, BlueFP, YellowFP other than GFP? Any help will be highly

Do you Yahoo!?
Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, and more