Help on getting meiosis and megagametogenesis papers

Chunxin Wang cxwang at wam.umd.edu
Thu Jan 23 17:12:26 EST 2003

Dear all,

I need your help to get two research papers which provide methods for
light and confocal microscopic studies of megagametogenesis and meiosis.
Our library doesn't have either paper-version or online version
subscribtion to those journals listed below.

1. Christensen, CA, King, EJ, Jordan, JR and Drews,
GN. (1996) Megagametogenesis in Arabidopsis wild type and the Gf mutant.
Sex. Plant Reprod. 10, 49-64

2. Ross, JK, Fransz, P and Jones, GH. (1996) A light microscopic atlas of
meiosis in Arabidopsis thaliana. Chromosome Res. 4, 507-516

It would be highly appreciated if you send me the papers in .pdf format.

Thanks!

Black