Help on getting meiosis and megagametogenesis papers

varsha Raja rnavarsha at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 14:06:24 EST 2003

Hi: this way (please see below) you can register( without being
subscribed) online for the required  journal and can have an access
it over without a( hard )library .

There is one world virtual library ( which has almost all online (
free) journals).

Good luck,

Varsha Raja

********
Please recommend the free SpringerLink Alert service to your
colleagues, who can register at:
<http://link.springer.de/alert>http://link.springer.de/alert

For easy access to regular information on new Springer books in your
subject area, create your own information profile at:
<http://www.springer.de/alert>http://www.springer.de/alert

If you would like to change your e-mail address or unsubscribe from
this mailing list, please go to:
<http://link.springer.de/alert/>http://link.springer.de/alert/

With best regards,

Ulrike Lengwenat
Marketing Executive
Journals/LINK
Springer-Verlag
Tiergartenstr. 17
D-69121 Heidelberg
mailto:<http://us.f803.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=link.marketing@springer.de&YY=22971&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b>link.marketing at springer.de<
BR>mailto:<http://us.f803.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=link@springer-ny.com&YY=22971&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b>link at springer-ny.com

(c) Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2002

  Chunxin Wang <cxwang at wam.umd.edu> wrote:

Dear all,

I need your help to get two research papers which provide methods for
light and confocal microscopic studies of megagametogenesis and meiosis.
Our library doesn't have either paper-version or online version
subscribtion to those journals listed below.

1. Christensen, CA, King, EJ, Jordan, JR and Drews,
GN. (1996) Megagametogenesis in Arabidopsis wild type and the Gf mutant.
Sex. Plant Reprod. 10, 49-64

2. Ross, JK, Fransz, P and Jones, GH. (1996) A light microscopic atlas of
meiosis in Arabidopsis thaliana. Chromosome Res. 4, 507-516

It would be highly appreciated if you send me the papers in .pdf format.

Thanks!

Black

---

Do you Yahoo!?