question about another tDNA mutant

Tony Gendall t.gendall at latrobe.edu.au
Sun Jul 20 18:34:07 EST 2003

David,

you might check out recent papers by  Vojislava Grbic and colleagues on the
ART, FLC and FRI loci. None of these are on Chr I, but all affect the
phenotype you describe, aerial rosettes. This is sometimes observed in very
late flowering lines, or in cases where plants are moved from a long day to
short day photoperiod.

Hope it helps

Tony

Dr Tony Gendall, PhD