GAL4 Binding-Domain library

Ricky Boernke ricky_boernke at gmx.net
Tue Jul 22 09:41:42 EST 2003

Dear Jose,

wouldn't self activation of certain clones result in
a high background? In our experience ca. 10 to 20 %
of the clones we tried in the two-hybrid system were
self activating, even things like enzymes and stuff where
you would never expect.

Ricky

news:<Pine.SGI.4.00.10307160956370.29353-100000 at clon.ibmcp.upv.es>...