NAM Negative Selection in Soil

M.Ravi raavim at rediffmail.com
Tue May 13 00:58:17 EST 2003

Dear All,
Have anyone tried NAM  negative selection in soil mixture (  by
including the NAM in  the soil along with MS Nutrient solution or
by NAM spraying once the plants have germinated ) instead of plate
selection.  If so how efficient it is and what is the
concentration and other details regarding the spraying schedule.
We are interested in trying out and it would be helpful if anyone
could give some tips regarding the same.
I would be grateful if you post the replies to
raavim at rediffmail.com
Thanks
Ravi

M.Ravi,
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB),
Hyderbad
India

Get www. mycompany .com and 5 matching email ids.
Just Rs. 1499/ year.