"2nd Plant-GEMs / 4th GARNet meeting", Sep3-6, York

Veronica Ongaro vo100 at york.ac.uk
Fri May 23 11:31:38 EST 2003

Dear all,

The  2nd Plant-GEMs "Plant Genomic European Meeting" will take place from
September 3 to 6 at the University of York, in the UK. It will be combined with
the 4th annual GARNet Meeting.

The keynote speaker will be:
Sidney Brenner, from The Salk Institute, San Diego.

A very attractive program has been put together. Please log onto our
web site to
see the meeting program.
<http://www.york.ac.uk/res/garnet/program_03.htm>http://www.york.ac.uk/res/garnet/program_03.htm

At the moment there is sufficient availability of places, but don't
leave registering
too long!. The registration deadline is in August 4th.
There is an special rate for students thanks to the GATSBY
Foundation, so sign up
fast for this special deal.
Register at:
<http://www.york.ac.uk/res/garnet/registration_03.htm>http://www.york.ac.uk/res/garnet/registration_03.htm

Please, find more information in our web site:
<http://www.york.ac.uk/res/garnet/garnet.htm>http://www.york.ac.uk/res/garnet/garnet.htm

We think this will be a highly exciting meeting.
Looking very much forward to your participation in this venture,

All the best,

Veronica Ongaro and Ottoline Leyser

--
Veronica Ongaro

assistant co-ordinator
GARNet, Genomic Arabidopsis Resource Network

Department of Biology
Area 11
University of York
Heslington