interesting conference

Chen, Sixue SChen at danforthcenter.org
Wed Oct 8 08:08:41 EST 2003

The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center's Fifth Annual Fall Symposium,
"Mechanisms of Disease Resistance and Susceptibility," will be held the
evening of Friday, October 17 and all day on Saturday, October 18.  In order
to assist us with planning, we strongly encourage those who will attend all
or part of the symposium to send us an RSVP.  More information about the
symposium and an on-line RSVP form can be found at:
<http://www.danforthcenter.org/jaworski/fall_symposium/FS2003Home.htm>

Please forward this reminder on to others who you feel may be interested in
attending.

Thank you.  Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Janet.

Janet M. Oriatti
Administrative Assistant
Donald Danforth Plant Science Center