RIKEN GSC transposon-tagged lines

Masatomo Kobayashi kobayasi at mailbox.rtc.riken.jp
Sun Apr 18 23:47:20 EST 2004

Dear plant researchers,

As several colleagues have sent us questions on the RIKEN GSC
transposon-tagged lines, I would like to send following information
on this resource to the world community.

1. Currently, 1,124 lines reported by Ito et al. (Plant Physiol.,
2002) are available form RIKEN BRC.
2. The lines reported by Kuromori et al. (Plant J., 2004) are under
multiplication in RIKEN BRC. Several thousands of the lines will be
open for distribution within the next few weeks. We will make an
announcement at that time.
3. Please search our catalogue before you enter into our ordering
system. When you cannot find the line that you are interested, the
line is currently unavailable.
4. When you make your order, do not use the line number named by
RIKEN GSC (ex. Ds 54-0232-1). Please use the resource number on our
catalogue (ex. pst00001).
5. This resource is categorized to genetically modified organisms.
For ordering such materials, the applicants must obtain all of the
permission required by any kind of regulation or law before ordering.
6. It is recipient's responsibility to perform customs procedure for
importation of biological materials. Please inform us when you need
quarantine certification to import Arabidopsis seeds. Without
providing such information, RIKEN BRC cannot guarantee any loss or
damage of the materials that is caused during customs procedure.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Masatomo Kobayashi

--
Dr. Masatomo Kobayashi