growth chambers

Lynne Reuber lreuber at MendelBio.COM
Thu Jan 8 17:25:58 EST 2004

<x-flowed>Hi, all.  My group is considering investment in some new
growth chambers,
some for tissue culture work (whole plants on plates) and some for growth
of Arabidopsis and disease assays in soil under humidity-controlled
conditions.  I'd love to know what makes and models of chambers people are
using successfully.  In general, Conviron chambers seem to be the gold
standard, while Percival chambers are much less expensive, but less
reliable.  Has anyone had good or bad experiences with other brands or
particular Conviron or Percival models?  I'll summarize the replies I get
and post the summary to the network.

Lynne

Lynne Reuber
Director of Research