Toxicity in Arabidopsis

Nobody nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Jul 28 05:53:36 EST 2004

<x-flowed>Hi again, the previos message didn=B4t include my email
(ptornero at ibmcp.upv.es):
We are having a serious problem with our plants, they appear to have some
kind of toxicity. Symptoms appear at any time in development, from one day
to the other with no apparent pattern. The symptoms are consistent with a
number of abiotic stress. It starts at the tip of the leave, then it
spreads through the borders (pictures available) taking the central nerve
at the very end. It does affect other species (tomato, pea, etc) but it=B4s
stronger in Arabidopsis.  We have rule out pathogens, nutrients, pH and
other obvious factors, but we can revisit anything. It happens with plants
growing in chambers or in greenhouse.

Any help would be welcomed.

                               Pablo T.

Pablo Tornero           IBMCP (UPV-CSIC)
ptornero at ibmcp.upv.es
Camino de Vera s/n      46022 Valencia (SPAIN)
(+34)963877864           FAX (+34)963877859
---
</x-flowed>