SNPs for 96 ecotypes

ajay at email.unc.edu ajay at email.unc.edu
Tue Jun 15 11:58:37 EST 2004

<x-flowed>I found this great web site 'naturalvariation.org'. Prof.
Joseph Ecker told
me about this and you will love it if you are working with ecotypes, not
used commonly. SNPs for 96 different ecotypes can be found here.
ajay

This web site describes a collaborative project in quantitative
genetics of the reference plant Arabidopsis thaliana between the labs
of

Detlef Weigel (Max Planck Institute for Developmental Biology)
Joanne Chory (Plant Biology and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Salk
Institute)
Chuck Berry (UCSD School of Medicine)
Joe Ecker (Plant Biology and Genomic Analysis Laboratory, Salk Institute)
Julin Maloof (Plant Biology, UC Davis)

---
</x-flowed>