Penn State Symposium

Simon Gilroy sxg12 at
Tue Mar 2 10:17:53 EST 2004

Dear Colleagues,
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join us for
the 15th Penn State Symposium in Plant Physiology: Regulation of
Plant Growth. The symposium will be held May 20-22, 2004, at the Days
Inn Penn State in State College, PA.

The symposium will feature presentations by internationally renowned
scientists dealing with themes such as:
* cell wall structure
* the cytoskeleton
* tropisms
* hormone signaling
* evolution

Speakers will include:
Angus Murphy
Maureen McCann
Steve Fry
Simon Turner
Geoff Wastaneys
Bo Liu
ASN Reddy
Daryl Kropf
Laurie Smith
Elison Blancaflor
Edgar Spalding
Patrick Masson
Camille Steber
Mitsuyasu Hasebe
John Bowman

A number of travel awards will be available to help graduate and
undergraduate students and postdoctoral researchers to attend.

Please visit for full details
about the program and for online registration. We look forward to
seeing you in May.

Simon Gilroy
Richard Cyr
Teh-hui Kao