open positions

Nobody nobody at
Tue Mar 30 06:30:49 EST 2004

Dear Colleagues,

We are seeking enthusiastic and creative individuals for postdoc and PhD
student positions that are currently available in the Laboratory of Plant
Genetics at the University of Geneva, Switzerland.

Our research concentrates on epigenetic mechanisms of gene regulation, with
a primary focus on Arabidopsis thaliana, integrating the multi-disciplinary
fields of genetics, genomics, biochemistry and cytology.  We aim to
elucidate and characterize multiple epigenetic mechanisms involved in gene
regulation, plant development and environmental adaptation.

=46or further inquiry and for submission of applications please contact:

Jerzy Paszkowski
Universit=E9 de Gen=E8ve
Laboratoire de G=E9n=E9tique V=E9g=E9tale
Sciences III
30, Quai Ernest-Ansermet
CH-1211 Gen=E8ve 4

Office  ++41-22-379 3021
Lab     ++41-22-379 3033
=46ax     ++41-22-379 3107

email: jerzy.paszkowski at

Attachment converted: mcb_labs:position_UNI.doc (WDBN/MSWD) (0003C6BC)