plant protein complexes

Nobody nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed May 19 15:17:45 EST 2004

<x-flowed>Dear All,

I am trying to compile a list of proven protein
complexes (with as little as two components) in
Arabidopsis.  There is no central resource for
this, and I would be grateful if you could drop
me a line on your favorite complex with the
following information:

Name of protein complex
Constituents with gene IDs (e.g., At1g29480)
Reference

I will collect the answers and compile a list that will be sent to TAIR.

Your help will be very much appreciated. Thank you very much!
--
Detlef Weigel
Department of Molecular Biology

mailto:weigel at weigelworld.org or mailto:weigel at tuebingen.mpg.de