plant protein complexes

Nobody nobody at
Wed May 19 15:17:45 EST 2004

<x-flowed>Dear All,

I am trying to compile a list of proven protein
complexes (with as little as two components) in
Arabidopsis.  There is no central resource for
this, and I would be grateful if you could drop
me a line on your favorite complex with the
following information:

Name of protein complex
Constituents with gene IDs (e.g., At1g29480)

I will collect the answers and compile a list that will be sent to TAIR.

Your help will be very much appreciated. Thank you very much!
Detlef Weigel
Department of Molecular Biology
Max Planck Institute for Developmental Biology
Spemannstrasse 37-39
D-72076 T=FCbingen

mailto:weigel at or mailto:weigel at