Alternaria brassicicola Genome Sequencing

Christopher Lawrence lawrence at vbi.vt.edu
Thu May 27 10:44:20 EST 2004

Dear Arabidopsis Community,

The Alternaria brassicicola whole genome sequencing project was recently
recommended for funding via the NSF/USDA Interagency Microbial Genome
Sequencing Program.  I want to extend my sincere thanks to all of those who
supported this effort.  I believe the information derived from this project
will be extremely valuable to the community, especially those working in the
area of plant-microbe interactions.

Most sincerely,

Chris

--