announcement from RIKEN BRC

Masatomo Kobayashi kobayasi at rtc.riken.jp
Mon Oct 11 20:04:26 EST 2004

Dear Plant Researchers,

Following resources have been added to our on-line catalogue. Please
visit our HP if you have interests.

Masatomo Kobayashi

(1) Additional 1,813 RAFL clones have been deposited from RIKEN GSC
and added to our catalogue. These clones are accompanied with their
full-length sequence and numbered as pdaxxxxx. Please visit our HP if
you have an interest.

Please note:
RAFL clones not always have exactly same sequences with those
corresponding genes annotated by MIPS or TIGR. Before you make your
order, please carefully examine the clone sequence available from our
catalogue.

(2) Total 171 of the Arabidopsis transposon-tagged lines are ready
for distribution. The list of these lines is on our catalogue page.
Please use our resource number (pstxxxxx) when you make your order.

--
Dr. Masatomo Kobayashi
Head of Experimental Plant Division,