Ph.D and Visiting Scholar Positions

Dazhong Zhao dzhao at uwm.edu
Mon Oct 18 12:37:55 EST 2004

Two Ph.D positions in plant developmental biology available in 2005 Fall.
Visiting Scholar Positions available immediately

We are seeking motivated candidates who are interested in plant
developmental biology. Goal of our project is to study the signal
transduction in anther cell patterning using Arabidopsis (Genes &
Dev. 2002 16: 2021-2031). For further information please visit my
homepage
(<http://www.uwm.edu/Dept/Biology/Docs/Faculty/zhao.html>http://www.uwm.edu/Dept/Biology/Docs/Faculty/zhao.html).
The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee is a public research university
with excellence in research, which is located just a few blocks from
Lake Michigan in one of Milwaukee's most attractive residential.

To apply, please send your CV including your research experiences and
interests to Dazhong Dave Zhao (<mailto:dzhao at uwm.edu>dzhao at uwm.edu).

Dazhong Dave Zhao, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Biological Sciences