[Arabidopsis] faculty positions

Haiyang Wang hw75 at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 11 11:14:11 EST 2005

Faculty positions at Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research at
Cornell University

BTI, an independent not-for-profit research organization, invites
applications for tenure-track faculty positions at either the
Assistant or Associate level. We are seeking candidates whose
research is synergistic with that of existing faculty, but embodies
new approaches or experimental areas. Examples of potentially
appropriate interests are natural variation, metabolomics,
proteomics, and cell biology, however these are in no sense
exclusive. BTI features state-of-the-art genomics and plant growth
facilities, family-friendly policies, and a research-oriented
environment. Its location on the Cornell campus offers superb
opportunities for interactions, and the development of formal links
to appropriate Cornell departments are expected.

We particularly encourage applications from women and minorities,
however all applicants should submit a curriculum vitae, the names of
three references and a statement of research interests and near-term
goals (2-3 pages) to:

	David Stern, President
	Boyce Thompson Institute
	Tower Road
	Ithaca, New York 14853
	Phone: 607-254-4757
	Email: ds28 at cornell.edu

Review of applications will begin August 15, and will continue until
up to three positions are filled. Additional information about BTI
can be obtained at http://bti.cornell.edu.

EEO/AA/M/F/D/V

--
Haiyang Wang