[Arabidopsis] RNAi success and failure rates

Detlef Weigel weigel at tuebingen.mpg.de
Wed Aug 17 22:02:49 EST 2005

Dear colleagues,

we'd like to find out how well RNAi is working
for the community at large (it has been hit and
miss for us, and we'd like to know whether others
had similarly variable experience).

What we'd like to know is: whether your RNAi
construct targeted one or many genes, and what
the percentage of successful lines among the T1
was.  We are specifically interested in learning
how often RNAi has not worked, although negative
results are always more difficult to interpret.

Thank you,
--
Detlef Weigel
Max Planck Institute for Developmental Biology

http://www.weigelworld.org/