[Arabidopsis] GFP variants

Dietrich, Charles CDietrich at danforthcenter.org
Tue Aug 23 10:26:15 EST 2005

I am a Post-Doc working at the Danforth Center in St Louis. I am working
with a lethal mutant that I believe causes disruption of membranes but I
would like to determine which membrane system is disrupted first. I
believe observing different GFP variant membrane markers in my mutant
background would be a great way to figure this out.  The only marker
lines I can find available are the GFP series available from ARBC.  Does
anyone have or know where I could get lines that have any of the GFP
variants that will label specific sub-cellular domains particularly ER,
tonoplast and PM.

Thank you

Charles R. Dietrich, Ph.D.
Donald Danforth Plant Science Center