[Arabidopsis] Dear professor:could you give me transgenic Arabidopsis seeds carrying DR5:GUS gene?

wanghui wanghui at sibs.ac.cn
Wed Aug 24 07:23:05 EST 2005

Dear professor:
	You have made great achievements in your fields.
I am a doctor student in china. I want to study the distribution of auxin  in the hypergravity situation. Could you send me some transgenic Arabidopsis seeds carrying DR5:GUS gene? I think it would greatly help me in my on-going researches. I will certainly acknowledge your contribution whenever my research using transgenic  seeds which can result in any publication. The transgenic Arabidopsis seeds will be only  used in basic research, and I promise not to distribute the transgenic Arabidopsis seeds further without your permission. Thank you  very much! I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

wanghui
wanghui at sibs.ac.cn
2005-08-24

my address as followed:

Shanghai Institute of Plant Physiology & Ecology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences
300 Fenglin Road
Shanghai, 200032
People's Republic of China