[Arabidopsis] Please. Let me know the experiment method with pKYLX-myc9-loxP vector and cre recombinase

=?euc-kr?q?=C0=D3=C3=A4=C0=BA=20(Lim, =20Chae=20Eun)?= celim73 at yahoo.co.kr
Mon Dec 5 20:27:41 EST 2005

Dear colleagues

My name is Chae Eun Lim, a researcher in postdoctorial
course of BMIC center in Konkuk University in Korea.
I have two big problem to do experiment with
pKYLX-myc9-loxP and cre recombinase.

First, I am doing recombination experiment with Cre
recombinase and loxp2+(linerlized control DNA; in Cre
recombinase enzyme set by NEB). I am doing the
experiment following the protocol by NEB. And I am
doing the experiment with other method. For example,
expanding the reaction time, addition more quantity of
the cre recombinase, and addition of sample in total
reaction.
However, the experiment was failed.

second, as the same as the control, the experiment
with my sample(insert in pUNI51 vector) was failed.

I would like to know the correct method to do
recombination experiment with cre recombinase and
pKYLX-myc9-loxP. For example, the quantity of enzyme,
sample vector, and destination vector, precise
reaction time of the experiment, and other essential
tips for the experiment.

I respect your kind reply.
Thank you for your concerned.

Lim, Chae Eun
BMIC center, Konkuk University, Seoul, Korea

무료 1GB용량!, 더 이상 용량 고민없는 - 야후! 메일 (http://mail.yahoo.co.kr)
최신 휴대폰 정보, 벨소리, 캐릭터, 문자메세지 - 야후! 모바일 (http://kr.mobile.yahoo.com)
야후! 멀티미디어 - 대한민국 멀티미디어의 시작,야미(http://kr.multimedia.yahoo.com)