[Arabidopsis] Re: transient GFP expression

John Runions jrunions at brookes.ac.uk
Thu Dec 8 13:52:35 EST 2005

Hi Barb,

We use a slightly different tobacco leaf infiltration protocol to
transiently transform Arabidopsis rosette leaves and it works well.  The
problem in general is the small size of Arabidopsis leaves which makes
the procedure a bit fiddly.  The plants must be young and healthy to get
nice expression by this technique (this also applies for tobacco
plants).  I will send you my protocol off list.  John.