[Arabidopsis] turnip crinkle virus

Karen Century kcentury at mendelbio.com
Thu Dec 29 15:50:04 EST 2005

Hi all,

I am looking for a turnip crinkle virus clone (preferably within the state
of California) for Arabidopsis (Col-0) inoculations.  If someone can
provide me with a clone, I would greatly appreciate it.  The only catch is
that you must have a valid permit from the California Dept of Food and
Agriculture or the USDA for maintenance and transport of this pathogen.  I
will obtain the appropriate permit to receive the clone, but the regulatory
agencies seem to be cracking down a bit more these days and at least the
state agency is checking my sources for their current permits as well.

Many thanks in advance,
Karen Century

Karen Century, PhD
Senior Scientist