[Arabidopsis] great papers in plant physiology

Tobias Baskin baskin at bio.umass.edu
Wed Jul 27 16:08:02 EST 2005

Greetings,
	For my upper division plant physiology class this fall, I am
going to assign students some primary journal articles to read, write
about, and present to class. I am looking for suggestions of papers.
Perhaps landmark papers, or ones that are well wrought, or elegant.
If you have a favorite, I'd be grateful for a citation, and if you
have time, a brief line or two about why you like it.  Please don't
reply with pdfs because if many people send them then my mail box
will max out.  The class is mostly juniors and seniors, mainly
biology majors, and I like the challening them.

	Thanks very much,
			Tobias
--
      /  \   /          / \    /   \ \        Tobias I. Baskin