[Arabidopsis] Gateway Vectors

Keith W. Earley kwearley at artsci.wustl.edu
Mon Jun 20 10:36:17 EST 2005

Craig Pikaard and I are currently compiling a list of Gateway compatible
plant expression vectors available to the A. thaliana community for a
review article that we are writing.  We recently attended the A. thaliana
meeting in Madison Wisconsin and realized that a number of very useful
vectors have been created by other groups of which we were not aware.  If
you have or know of Gateway compatible vectors that are publicly
available, could you send me information about a website, contact
information or a publication describing these vectors.  Thank you in advance.

Keith Earley