[Arabidopsis] Request for polymorphism markers on WS x Ler

Xiaodong Sun sunxx114 at umn.edu
Tue Nov 8 12:25:50 EST 2005

Dear all,

I would like to request for molecular markers for mapping on WS x Ler
background.
I am working on positional cloning. The mutants I have are based on WS
background, so most of our markers from Col x Ler background didn't work at
all. If anyone have reliable markers for rough mapping on WS x Ler
background, would you please send me the sequences? I especially need the
markers on Chromosome 4, but on other Chs is also helpful.

Many thanks

Sincerely,
Xiaodong Sun
Plant Biological Science Graduate Program
University of Minnesota, Twin cities