[Arabidopsis] AtGenExpress micorarray visualization

Detlef Weigel weigel at tuebingen.mpg.de
Wed Oct 5 03:25:06 EST 2005

Dear colleagues,

for those of you who want to get a rapid idea of
where and when their favorite gene(s) are
expressed, we have added a simple online
visualization tool to our AtGenExpress web page:

http://www.weigelworld.org/resources/microarray/AtGenExpress/

You can download Affymetrix gcRMA expression
values and further process them in standard
spread sheet programs such as MS Excel.  The
expression data can thus be easily integrated
into figures for presentations and manuscripts.

The developmental data set covers 79 triplicate
samples that have all been processed in the same
manner and are thus directly comparable.  Many
organs such as sepals and petals are so far not
found in other Affymetrix data sets.

Regards,
--
Detlef Weigel