[Arabidopsis] PhD studentship available, Oxford University, UK

Lee Sweetlove lee.sweetlove at plants.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 21 04:20:41 EST 2005

I have a PhD studentship on offer to be held at the Department of Plant
Sciences, University of Oxford, UK. The project will start October 2006
and aims to investigate the genetic basis for flavour and yield traits
of tomato fruit.

Further details of the project and my research activities can be found
at: www.plants.ox.ac.uk/

The project is fully funded for UK residents (BBSRC CASE studentship,
industrial partner - Syngenta) but applicants from outside the UK must
raise their own funds to cover fees and living expenses.

Initial enquiries should be to me by email:
lee.sweetlove at plants.ox.ac.uk

The closing date for the first round of applications is the 25th fo
November 2005