[Arabidopsis] 6th International Meeting

Elisabeth Birle elisabeth.birle at uni-ulm.de
Mon Sep 5 09:06:35 EST 2005

Dear Mr. Amasino,

one of our patrons is deperately looking for the following article:

Steinberg S.; Feldman LJ: Leaf shape development in Arabidopsis, p. 135
- . Sixth International Conference on Arabidopsis Research. Madison,
Wisconsin, 1995

We couldn't find the proceedings of the Sixth International Conference
on Arabidopsis Research in any library catalogue and also in no database.

Can you tell me where the conference proceedings or especially this one
have been published?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards
Elisabeth Birle
Elisabeth Birle                   elisabeth.birle at uni-ulm.de
University of Ulm, Communication and Information Centre
Central Library                       Tel.: +49 731/50-31407
Information desk                      Tel.: +49 731/50-31413
89069 Ulm                             Fax:  +49 731/50-31494
Germany