[Arabidopsis] Arabidopsis reach-in chambers

Hua Lu hualu at uchicago.edu
Tue Sep 6 14:37:37 EST 2005

As a part of my startup package, I need to purchase plant growth
chambers with relative large working area. These reach-in chambers
will be used to grow Arabidopsis in soil. Now I am considering
products from three companies: 1) Percival Arabidopsis growth chamber
Model AR100L; 2) Enconair "Bigfoot"plant growth chamber Model AC-60;
3) EGC plant growth chamber Model GCW-30. If you have used these
products, please let me know your experience with them. Also, I
welcome suggestions for other similar chambers to grow Arabidopsis.
Thank you for your attention.

Hua Lu

Research Associate
Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology