[Arabidopsis] Staurosporin, Catharidin and Okadaic acid

Tobias Baskin baskin at bio.umass.edu
Fri Sep 9 15:13:45 EST 2005

Gaston,
	When I worked with these compounds, I got them from a great
outfit called LC labs. They have been taken into the Alexis group,
which in turn has been swallowed by Axxora. http://www.axxora.com/. I
think this outfit still has those products. I have no finanican
connection.

	Tobias Baskin

>Hi all
>
>Does anybody know of another company apart from Sigma
>where I could buy these products: Staurosporin,
>Catharidin and Okadaic acid.
>
>thanks in advance
>
>Gaston

      /  \   /          / \    /   \ \        Tobias I. Baskin
     /   /  /          /   \   \      \         Biology Department
    /_ /   __      /__ \   \       \__    611 N. Pleasant St.
   /      /          /       \   \       \        University of Massachusetts
  /      /          /         \   \       \	    Amherst, MA, 01003
http://www.bio.umass.edu/biology/baskin/
Voice: 413 - 545 - 1533 Fax: 413 - 545 - 3243