[Arabidopsis] How to get rid of thrips?

George Haughn haughn at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri Sep 23 14:31:03 EST 2005

Dear Mathieu:

We had the same problem for many years until a PDF in my lab, Gillian Dean,
introduced us to mites as a biological control for thrips.  Mites are an
effective relatively cheap control that I highly recommend.

George Haughn

George Haughn, Professor
Botany Department,  University of British Columbia
6270 University Blvd,  Vancouver, BC  V6T 1Z4,  Canada
Tel:  604 822-9089
FAX:  604 822-6089
E-mail haughn at interchange.ubc.ca