[Arabidopsis] How to get rid of thrips?

xiao xiao at umbi.umd.edu
Mon Sep 26 17:10:01 EST 2005

Dear all,

We recently found that a pesticide named Conserve * SC from Dow AgroSciences
(www.dowagro.com <http://www.dowagro.com/> ) is effective in control of
thrips and it does not seem to affect Arabidopsis plants at all. The
concentration we use is ~700 ul per liter of water.  Hope it helps.

Shunyuan Xiao
Assistant Professor
Center for Biosystems Research
University of Maryland Biotechnology Institute
5115 Plant Sciences Building
College Park, MD 20742-4450
Tel: 301-405-5353; Fax: 301-314-9075
email: xiao at umbi.umd.edu