[Arabidopsis] Monday Deadline for Arabidopsis meeting

Joanna Friesner jdfriesner at stanford.edu
Sat Apr 15 13:12:12 EST 2006

REMINDER:  The deadline for registration is Monday!

The 17th International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (June 28- July

2nd) in Madison, WI is open for registration and abstract submission at

http://www.union.wisc.edu/arabidopsis/

The deadline for abstract submission is Monday, April 17, 2006.

The abstract lengths are limited to 2800 characters (including title,
authors, & institutions). Abstracts submitted by this date will receive
priority. Abstracts submitted after the deadline may not be included in the
abstract book. Also the poster space is limited to 660 and late abstracts
might not be considered for poster space.

This year's Keynote Lecture entitled "Genetic analysis of auxin signaling: A
long road to a short pathway" will be presented by Mark Estelle (Indiana

University) on the opening night of the conference, and Richard Young

(M.I.T) will present the Special Lecture on Saturday night entitled
"Connecting signal transduction and gene expression."  Dr. Young's lecture
will be followed by a fireworks display over the lake in honor of the 4th of
July Independence Day celebration.

Wishing you all the best and I hope to see you in Madison,

Joanna Friesner

MASC Coordinator

jdfriesner at stanford.edu

650 325-1521 ext. 279