[Arabidopsis] Updated subscription instructions for Arab-gen mail/news group

BIOSCI Administrator biosci at net.bio.net
Tue Apr 25 13:32:37 EST 2006

Dear Arab-gen readers,

There are a number of new e-mail subscribers using an out-of-date
e-mail address for Bionet's ARABIDOPSIS/bionet.genome.arabidopsis news
group. Could some of you new subscribers let me know where the
information you used came from?  I would guess maybe TAIR or some
other community web-site needs an update on this.