[Arabidopsis] Monday: deadline for late abstract submission

Joanna Friesner jdfriesner at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 28 13:13:36 EST 2006

***LATE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS THIS MONDAY!***

Dear colleagues,

We have extended the deadline for abstract submission for the 17th annual
International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (June 28-July 2, Madison,
WI) to Monday, *May 1st* in order to allow for more researchers to submit
abstracts.  Abstract submission is now password protected, and after
successful registration, the password (extra) needs to be entered to upload
abstracts. After May 1st, registration is still possible, but abstracts for
poster presentation will no longer be accepted (in order to guarantee
accommodations, attendees must register by May 26th.) Conference website:
http://www.union.wisc.edu/arabidopsis/

We hope this year's conference will be successful and ask that you would
encourage your colleagues and laboratories to attend. Thank you in advance
for spreading the word.

Best regards,

Joanna Friesner,

MASC Coordinator