[Arabidopsis] Asking a question about Y2H

htzeng6835 at hotmail.com htzeng6835 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 01:30:23 EST 2006

   Dear Professor£º

   My name is Haitao Zeng, I come from The Institute of Botany, Chinese
   Academy of Sciences (IB,CAS).

   I have searched the ¡°lambda-ACT 2-hybrid library¡± of your¡¯s from
   the ABRC, and I found it is very useful to me, so I have booked the
   library (CD4-22) for carrying on Y2H. But I don¡¯t know where can I
   get the pGal4BD vector and because it the first time for me to do Y2H
   so if it is possible I want a copy of the detail methods to carry on
   the experiment.

   Thank you very much !

   Best regards for you !

   Sincerily yours:

   Haitao Zeng

   The Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IB,CAS)

   Tel:  86-10-62836647

   Fax : 86-10-62836251

   E-mail: [1]htzeng6835 at hotmail.com
   Aug 10,2006