[Arabidopsis] Please post: Post doctoral position

Mengiste, Tesfaye . tmengist at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 21 15:29:56 EST 2006

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION

A postdoctoral position is available at the Department of Botany and
Plant Pathology, Purdue University, in the laboratory of Tesfaye
Mengiste. The position is available immediately to study molecular
mechanisms of plant-pathogen interactions under an NSF funded project.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates with strong backgrounds
in biochemistry, cell biology and molecular biology. A strong
publication record in international journals and experience in protein
expression, purification and biochemical assays are required.

Please send your resume, list of publications and three reference
letters to mengiste at purdue.edu

For additional information on the nature of our research please refer to
our recent publications: Plant Cell 2003 15(11):2551-65; Plant J. 2004,
40(4):558-74; and Plant Cell 2006, 18(1):257-73).

Tesfaye Mengiste
Department of Botany and Plant Pathology
Purdue University
915 W. State street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2054
Telephone:(765)494-0599; FAX:(765)494-0363
E-mail: mengiste at purdue.edu