[Arabidopsis] Re: screening TAC library

Leah.Clissold At gmail.com via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Leah.Clissold At gmail.com)
Wed Dec 6 09:25:27 EST 2006

Dear Gill.

I work in the Genome Laboratory here at The John Innes Centre in
Norwich and was wondering if you required any information about the
libraries we hold here.  I noticed that you may be interested in the
JAtY library for in-silico mapping.

If you do require any more help you can contact me on
leah.clissold At bbsrc.ac.uk.

Many Thanks

Leah