[Arabidopsis] Arabidopsis Postdocs

Spillane, Charles via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by C.Spillane At ucc.ie)
Thu Dec 14 14:05:43 EST 2006

*****
Postdocs in plant genomics/genetics

Our lab is seeking applications from highly motivated postdocs who are
interested in working on any of the following plant research topics in our
research group from April/May 2007 onwards:

	*	Genomic imprinting
	*	Apomixis & plant reproduction
	*	Molecular evolution & bioinformatics
	*	Molecular pharming

We are seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated candidates with excellent
and proven molecular biology and/or bioinformatics skills. Recently
graduated candidates with prior experience of Arabidopsis functional
genomics, epigenetics, bioinformatics or developmental genetics are
particularly encouraged. Prospective applicants should send an e-mail
outlining your research interest and motivations, including; (a) your C.V.
(please list your publications and experimental skills) & (b) contact
details and e-mail addresses for 3 referees to:

Dr. Charles Spillane, Genetics & Biotechnology Lab, Biochemistry Dept &
Biosciences Institute, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland. E-mail:
c.spillane At ucc.ie Lab website: www.ucc.ie/spillane

Deadline: 12th January 2007

****
__________________________

Dr. Charlie SPILLANE,
SFI Investigator,
Dept of Biochemistry & Biosciences Institute,
University College Cork (UCC),
2.10, Lee Maltings,
Cork,
IRELAND