[Arabidopsis] arabidopsis ecotypes

Tine Beunens via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by tine.beunens At psb.ugent.be)
Thu Dec 21 10:10:35 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

Could anyone advise me on some literature comparing several Arabidopsis
ecotypes?
(I am particularly interested in Ler, Ws and Col0)
I would like to know  whether comparative research has been done towards
optimal growth conditions and media etc.
I tried pubmed, but it's not that easy to find.

Thanks,
Tine

Tine Beunens
DEPARTMENT OF PLANT SYSTEMS BIOLOGY
GHENT UNIVERSITY/VIB,    Technology Park 927, B-9052 Gent, Belgium
Vlaams Interuniversitair Instituut voor Biotechnologie         VIB
mailto:tine.beunens at psb.ugent.be                  http://www.psb.ugent.be