[Arabidopsis] Silwet L-77 addition critical?

juliet_rain77 At yahoo.com via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by juliet_rain77 At yahoo.com)
Tue Dec 26 12:15:29 EST 2006

How important is the detergent Silwet L77 Vac-in-Stuff for Arabidopsis
plant transformation?

I recently was conducting some plant transformations, but from some
miscalculations, I added in too little Silwet and too much water. Will
these plants still undergo transformation without Silwet?

I made some backup lines just in case, but they are still growing. I'd
love to know this answer, as I'm incredibly curious about the use of
Silwet.