[Arabidopsis] Ordering Arabidopsis seeds at the Arabidopsis thaliana Resource Centre for Genomics

Matthieu SIMON msimon at versailles.inra.fr
Tue Jul 11 07:14:33 EST 2006

Dear Arabidopsis researchers,

The Arabidopsis thaliana Resource Centre for
Genomics
(http://www-ijpb.versailles.inra.fr/en/sgap/equipes/variabilite/crg/index.htm)
based at Institut Jean-Pierre Bourgin, INRA
Versailles (FRANCE) creates and manages material
and analytical tools, which are available to the
scientific community, in order to contribute to
knowledge in the field of plant genomics.
As of January 2006, we already suppress the MTA
which was sent until now and we will be charging
a per order fee on a per stock basis. A
processing fee is added to each order, in order
to conform to the active rule at the NASC and
ABRC. Notwithstanding this new fee, all 2005 «
frequent users » registrations remain valid until
their subscription expires.

Thank you for your attention,

Matthieu Simon
Institut Jean-Pierre Bourgin
Station de Génétique et d'Amélioration des Plantes
I.N.R.A route de St Cyr
78026 Versailles Cedex - France
http://www-ijpb.versailles.inra.fr/fr/sgap/equipes/variabilite/crg/index.htm

Tel: 33 (0)1 30 83 30 15