[Arabidopsis] problems with pEarleyGate Vectors?

Keith Earley kwearley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 13:24:51 EST 2006

Arabidopsis Community,

I was recently notified "through the grapevine" that some researchers
are having problems with the pEarleyGate xFP vectors (vectors
101-104).  I was unaware of any such problems; our lab has had success
tagging numerous cDNA sequences using these vectors.  If you have had
problems with the xFP pEarleyGate vectors, could you email me and let
me know what the problem is so I can either fix the problem or help.
On the other hand, if you have had success with any of these vectors I
would also like to know.  I can be reached at the following email
address.

kwearley at artsci.wustl.edu

Many thanks

Keith Earley