[Arabidopsis] plant science education

Gerhard Leubner gerhard.leubner at biologie.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jul 25 01:40:15 EST 2006

Dear Sen

I got your email recently. Our website is frequently used as teaching
resource for seed biology. Please have a look at it and decide if you
want to include it as a link. I am in favor of any educational use
and help in teaching.

Best wishes,

PD Dr. Gerhard Leubner
Institut fuer Biologie II, Botanik/Pflanzenphysiologie
Schaenzlestr. 1
Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg
D-79104 Freiburg i. Br., Germany
Tel  +49 (761) 203 2936
Fax  +49 (761) 203 2612
E-Mail  gerhard.leubner at biologie.uni-freiburg.de
Web  "The Seed Biology Place"  http://www.seedbiology.de/

Dear plant science teachers and researchers:

We are putting together a web-site containing on-line resources for
plant science education at www.knowplants.org
<http://www.knowplants.org/>  which can be used by educators, students
and general public interested in plant science. Please pay a visit and
send your suggestions. As mentioned in the website, you are most welcome
to submit any additional links for inclusion.

Thanks for your time,

Senthil Subramanian, Ph.D

Donald Danforth Plant Science Center,

975 N Warson Road,