[Arabidopsis] plant science education

Gerhard Leubner gerhard.leubner at biologie.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jul 25 01:40:15 EST 2006

Dear Sen

I got your email recently. Our website is frequently used as teaching
resource for seed biology. Please have a look at it and decide if you
want to include it as a link. I am in favor of any educational use
and help in teaching.

Best wishes,

Gerhard

PD Dr. Gerhard Leubner
Institut fuer Biologie II, Botanik/Pflanzenphysiologie
Schaenzlestr. 1
Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg
D-79104 Freiburg i. Br., Germany
Tel  +49 (761) 203 2936
Fax  +49 (761) 203 2612
E-Mail  gerhard.leubner at biologie.uni-freiburg.de
Web  "The Seed Biology Place"  http://www.seedbiology.de/

Dear plant science teachers and researchers:

We are putting together a web-site containing on-line resources for
plant science education at www.knowplants.org
<http://www.knowplants.org/>  which can be used by educators, students
and general public interested in plant science. Please pay a visit and
send your suggestions. As mentioned in the website, you are most welcome
to submit any additional links for inclusion.

Thanks for your time,

Regards,

Sen

Senthil Subramanian, Ph.D